We are looking for an experience and committed candidates to be our Shipping Executive and to assist in our company fast-tracked growth plan. You will play a crucial role as our operational backbone and ensuring our ambitious growth plan are met!
To be successful team player in our organization, you must have great people skill, ability to work together in a team and are able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment. Ultimately, an outstanding team player is someone that can be trusted to deliver for our team and are committed to uphold our company core values.
So what is your role about?
- Attend to incoming enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Prepare Shipping Documentation for ocean import/export shipments (i.e Bill of Lading, Packing Lists, Invoices, Insurance Documents, etc).
- Coordinate between internal and external parties to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Develop rapport with customers, overseas stations & operations.
- To assist marketing personnel to monitor shipments and provide regular updates to customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer savvy & Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Analytical and customer-oriented
- Able to work independently yet contribute to a team effort.
- Good time management with sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of International trade terms & business
- Experiences in related field/industry would be an advantage, but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply too!
Successful candidates can look forward to growing together with us and be fast tracked to a leadership and management roles in a booming logistics industry. Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Submit your resume now and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career!