KGW Management Trainee Program is a structured program aimed at grooming new talents into the organization desired corporate culture. We aim to develop young talents with strong potential to become a future business leader in KGW Logistics.
The key objective of the Management Trainee Programme is to offer the best graduates the possibility of accelerated career development in Logistics Industry. Being a Management Trainee means building a career and acquiring knowledge and competences through a unique blend of on-the-job training and real-life work experience.
- Fast tracking your career plus gaining comprehensive knowledge in the logistics & supply chain industry.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth by acquiring responsibility very early in your career.
- Ability to develop a greater understanding of our business, its various functions and its context through a comprehensive induction in the programme.
- Mentoring and involvement of our Senior Management Team in your professional development.
- The ideal candidate must be an achievement oriented person and an organized self-starter.
- Candidates must be able to thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to both speak and write well in English, and due to our many businesses dealing with China – fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Candidates must also be comfortable to travel frequently within the Asia-Pacific region.
New or Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Application for KGW Management Trainee Program